16.1.10

ugly betty + music suggestions

hello everyone! Leo here,
They say, the fireworks display in Sydney
is one of the best in the world. And so it was.
I was there in Sydney for New Year, but I only watched it on Tv.
While up in Sydney, I grew sick of the songs on my ipod

Can you recommend songs for the Summer,
or any good songs (best if alternative, indie & rnb?)


** on the other hand , I really love Ugly Betty.
The storylines and the fashion!
Ahhhhh, the lady behind it (Patricia Field) IS AMAZING!



the colours are so good! and ahhhh!
i love itttttttttt!!

OVER AND OUT, ENJOY
LEO
XXX

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous16.1.10

    I've never watched this show before, but the fashion looks so cute. I love the complete outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't patricia fields also style sex and the city? that's one busy lady right there! she's quite a zany stylist, i love colour but not always all at once ;) maybe i need to come out of my fashion shell haha

    vampire weekend's contra came out recently! if you like phoenix i think you'll like them too. i also really love temper trap's conditions, kinda laid back indie pop, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE mayer hawthorne, funky retro soul! haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ugly Betty too. The colours are just amazing and so fun to watch. I saw the fireworks on tv too. The fireworks in Melbourne are just plain boring! I love Lisa Mitchell and CSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is probably the best album of 2009 in my opinion. Also Vampire weekends new album contra is good too, and you can never go wrong with Elton John, MIA, and MGMT
    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE UGLY BETTY'S STYLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at these pictures are wanting me to get back into Betty! I will do! *salutes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh love Phoenix. And Ugly Betty too. As for new music... triple j's hit list, or whatever it is they call it, is usually a good place to start. Other than that I'm not much help!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love ugly betty as well! especially amanda, she's a cutie :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Ugly Betty!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

WE LIKE COMMENTS! WE DO WE DO WE DO, SO PLEASE GO AHEAD SEND US A COMMMMMENT! LEAVE SOME LOVELY FEEEEEEDBACK.