12.12.09

retrostar warehouse

Twas an awesome day of shopping, I found so many bargains!
And I finally got to meet Steph, the lovely (and pretty) blogger of Blue Stars and Strawberry Flavoured Glitter
Lisa and Annie also came along to the vintage warehouse - and my god was it crowded, crowded of people in amazing vintage clothes! I never witness so many stylish people in one area, there was girls in the most cutest dresses and the guys were in vintage too (I really can't remember how the guys dressed but they were nice! hehehe)
There was one particular outfit that a girl wore that's been bothering me all day! She was wearing this oversized shirt with blue vertical stripes - I defs need to find one of those shirts!
I regret not taking a picture with you Steph );
So heres only some of the stuff I brought today
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its really pink but because of flash - it looks like coke red, all tees were 5 bucks! Major major major bargain.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Steph had this canvas bag with Chanel logos written on it and instantly Annie and I wanted one, We're having DIY day next week (;
But for now this will do - it was only $2. THATS RIGHT!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It reminded me so much of the dress that Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm a sucker for one-shoulder dresses, a piece that leoandcasper will be sharing - yes we share clothes, HAHAHAHAHA


sorry for the shitty photography, phone camera sucks!

13 comments:

  1. YAY for the canvas bag! :D
    we need to find a plain one cathy!
    btw, the closest lincraft in melbourne is in northland.. :S

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.12.09

    Awesome finds! Love the canvas bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13.12.09

    wow that dress is so nice!
    how much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. k what's your facebook?
    i'll need your address details too and i think i've got some gifts you might like
    one in particular but 'i'm not telling' either haha
    --
    wow
    you're a good op shopper
    you've got some nice finds here
    op shopping and cheap bargains are my life
    i don't even buy anything unless i know that there could be something cheaper somewhere else

    i love that tee
    you know what i'd do?
    i'd cut the collar off so that it's seamless and cuts lower in the neck or hangs off the shoulder
    that's what i always do with tees
    i destroy em haha

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new finds you scored ! I love love the one shoulder dress you got,its gorgeous!

    Really good thing you managed to find those photobooks,so sorry I couldn't find them here. And its alright,no trouble at all girl:)

    My job now is alright,I really feel soooo much like quitting. So now I'm kinda looking for a job or internship in the fashion industry. I think it should have some internships around. I don't know,ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that tee, so cool! :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. dayummmm, we should have taken a photo! your ipohone would have done :) I will mention you girlies in my next post when i get around to it. You should have posted a pic of the blazer! it was ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tote! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend and I were supposed to go to the Warehouse sale, but we didn't :(
    Waaaa, I'm so jealous.
    Sounds like it was amazing though, and so cheap!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the last one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely one-shoulder dress!
    oh and for your wishlist on the post below,
    i've got the iphonee! yay! hehe. oh and great wishlist.
    xo
    urbanlullaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds! Got to love a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE!!! the pink one shoulder dress!! now i really wanna go shopping for a dress for christmas!! :)
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

WE LIKE COMMENTS! WE DO WE DO WE DO, SO PLEASE GO AHEAD SEND US A COMMMMMENT! LEAVE SOME LOVELY FEEEEEEDBACK.