9.11.09

smile because we're back from the wherever we went..



"This is Bert Healy saying..hey,hobo man. Hey, Dapper Dan, you've both got style, but brother, you're never fuly dressed without a smile"
they are simply adorable <3
We're so sorry we havent been having any cyber activity on the blog. Lisa(Leo)had her computer effed up and she couldnt do anything while I was busy blowing my nose and rubbing my itchy eyes (damn you hayfever!)But since Lisa's computer has removed it illness (and i havent). We're gonna be updating everyday for a whole month, well you remind us, kay?
so what have we've been doing lately?
job hunting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
so we can add tons of jewelery to our collection
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
or a pair of these babies (leo tried on doc martens and she described it as "THE MOST AWESOME FEELING EVER!")
watching the forth season of ugly betty
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isnt this the most coolest besties? I so totally
want a a gay friend like Marc! The Mode
magazine set is just so enchanting
Tested the new D&G fragrance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Loving science
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
no i'm not being a dweeb, okay, maybe a little!
But do you know how interesting light can be?
And plus if you know your light facts well, y
ou can totally ace photography skills.
Sign me up for physics 2010 :D
Finished watching America's Next top Model Cycle 13
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

another season of tyra mail, bitchy girls and MISS JAY! I just adore gay dudes behaviors, they're so weird yet cool. Another weird cool girl person is ALISON HARVARD. She was second place and like omgosh the most biggest eyes ever but still, cool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
see told you BIG EYES
x cathy/casper

9 comments:

  1. wow. love the jewelery in the 2nd pic most, but the three girls in the city comes close.

    if you love this blog like i do, then maybe you'll like this one too...

    www.humiliatedforyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG, I LOVE THE CYCLE 13!
    IT'S THE BEST!
    AND I ALSO LOVE ALISON,
    she's so prettty!
    and miss J is just (L). :D

    oh and, trust me, you will HATE physics next year,
    i really really hate it,
    on my exam today, i did only the multiple choice and left the rest blank :D
    and then i drew picture on every single page.
    i think my teacher is in for a surprise :D
    but i'm also so happy that it's my last physics exam that i will ever need to do in my life.
    so greatful!

    Anyway, goodluck updating everyday,
    i will make the effort to comment on it everyday,
    because believe it or not, i love you :)

    anyway, gotta go!
    love annie, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loove all that jewelry! hehe I feel you one the gay bf subject (I soo need my own Stanford Blatch!, but I suppose it's a bit of an urban myth - in real life it doesn't really work that well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh those necklaces are so cute! and those docs too!
    i wish i hadn't tried so hard to not like science, but i had one of those azn dads who forcefed maths and science so i automatically threw myself into arts stuff lol such a passive rebel :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did miss you two and Annie too! You guys just disappeared out of cyberspace for a couple of weeks. But yeah, great post and I can't wait for you guys to post everyday. Brilliant. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so happy that you're you're back to blogging !!

    I love love the 2nd photo the mos with all that accessories:)

    And blogging evetday for a month?? Woww,kudos to that girls <3
    I badly need to catch up on Ugly Betty man !

    Awww,your comments never failed to make me smile all the time !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i missed you guys heaps. exams?

    all those models are so pretty & the guys in that topless pic are HOT!

    what kind of job are you looking for?

    xoxoxo
    eri

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww annie is just the best
    brings back memories of off-toned singing haha
    and omg i got docs too, but they're fake, BUT i'm not worried :) they're like new looking and so amazing
    i never take them off
    and, YES PLEASE, i would so lovvve to have a gay guy friend
    like how awesome would it be to go shopping? and just talk really haha
    and WHOOOOO ALLISON
    i loved her
    i was soooo pissed off she didn't win
    god people just can't except unique nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove Annie - and any type of musical for that matter! That was just the perfect start to my day :)

    ReplyDelete

WE LIKE COMMENTS! WE DO WE DO WE DO, SO PLEASE GO AHEAD SEND US A COMMMMMENT! LEAVE SOME LOVELY FEEEEEEDBACK.