18.8.09

Alice in Wonderland

Curiosity often leads to trouble.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The white rabbit: MONSTER IN MY HOUSE!
Alice: But I'm just a little girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? - Alice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
" The Warus and the carpeter!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat, "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

WHO CANT SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE TIM BURTON FILM TO COME OUT?
FYI: And Lisa the mad hatter does not have drugs in its hat! The only thing wrong with the hat is it still has the tags.

toodle noodles
leo&casper <3

1 comment:

WE LIKE COMMENTS! WE DO WE DO WE DO, SO PLEASE GO AHEAD SEND US A COMMMMMENT! LEAVE SOME LOVELY FEEEEEEDBACK.